Big mistake I need to contact buyer

SOLVED
I made a dumb mistakes.I forgot to get the buyers info so i can do the Release of Liability for the vehicle I sold on Offer Up. How can I get a hold of the buyer?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Helper
All you have to do is wait.
7 REPLIES 7
Community Helper
You should still have messages from the buyer. If archived, you can unarchive the item and look at all the messages and find the person you sold it to.
I did. I sent him a message but no reply
Community Helper
All you have to do is wait.
How do you unarchive?? Where is it located
L11
Level 9
@aidenholley
Is there a Release of Liability form or documentation about Release of Liability information located somewhere here in O.U. I can read about. This is news to me & I may have made a big mistake ccx as well by not having buyers info. &/or release of liability signed. Still learning-NOT AN EXPERT HERE!!!
Thanks for any input. @L11
Community Helper
@L11 I'm not honestly sure. Maybe @Mj_206 would know.
Highlighted
Level 9
@Spm103
Accessing your archived items only takes a few simple steps:
1) Click on the "offers" icon at the bottom of your screen

2) Once you see the page with everything you are currently selling, look in the upper right hand corner. You should see an icon that looks like a file folder. Click on it.

3) Any items you have archived will appear. Scroll through them and click on the one you want. A message will pop up asking if you want to restore the item. Confirm that you want to restore it.

4) The item will reappear on your "offer" page. (You may have to hunt for it - it will be inserted where it was chronologically at the time you offered it. For example, if you archived it 2 years ago, it will be at the bottom of your feed. If you archived it 2 weeks ago,
it might be closer to the top, depending on how many things you post.)

Good luck!