Car dealer scams

Buyer Beware costly experience with all approved auto works LLC Lake Worth location bought a truck engine light came on needed brakes wires the normal used crap took it to a mechanic put it up on the lift the mechanic backed up and said you need to have this towed back to the dealer don’t even drive it the entire truck was 100% rust the holes had eaten through into the cabin where the fumes were entering the inside while you were driving after paying weekly payments they took my trade-in valued at $1500 my weekly payments of $$2000 Took my truck back to them they kept the truck did not put me in a decent drivable reliable vehicle and apply my trade-in or the money I had spent they kept everything including the tag and held that hostage until my insurance was suspended tried to call them to resolve it they hang up the phone complete scum of the earth put the word out so nobody becomes a victim again .. hopefully better business Bureau will shut them down!
1 REPLY 1
Level 1
As much as you dont want to hear this, to me it sounds like you didnt bother following proper procedure when buying a vehicle...

ALWAYS GET A USED VEHICLE INSPECTED BY A MECHANIC OF YOUR CHOOSING, NOT THE DEALERSHIP OR PERSON(s) SELLING YOU THE VEHICLE

There was nothing in the contract about returning the vehicle if anything was wrong with it by "X" amount of days, the bill of sale likely said " Sold AS IS " so you handed a vehicle over to a shady used car dealership that already ripped you off, expecting them to not do it again?

Buy cars from reputable people and/or dealerships and keep them honest by having any vehicle you might purchase inspected by YOUR mechanic.

That being said, sorry this happened to you. I hope the next vehicle you buy is from a reliable / trustworthy source.