Car shopping

Something affordable got baby on the way and been struggling bad. I have two I’ve be n trying to work on and one the motor need help it sound like but it runs. I just don’t want to nor can’t afford to anymore :
Level 9

Hey @Iblarry

Did you ever find that car you were searching for?

Level 1
Looking for s
Level 9

Hello  @StubbyCarlas

Welcome to the forum!

Who or what are you looking for?

Level 1
In the car section you should be able to put stickshift pr automatic transmission weather your looking/selling a car. And whether I'm looking for a coup or sedan. Not enough detail for the automotive side. Everybody should have to put up miles also.
Community Helper

@JasonBourne- your lucky just to get most people to list the model! I've seen more ads with less info recently than ever before. Sometimes not even more than one picture. Too many people looking to sell don't even take the time to create their own title...just allow the app to auto title for them, haha. 

Hi, I'm looking for a car in the range of 2,000 being the most spent.... anyone selling a car personally??
Community Helper
Hi @Aab1214 welcome to the Community Forums. You'll need to check the adds for cars. The forums are for sharing ideas, tips, opinions and getting updates on newest happenings.
Please, take some time to look around at maybe join some of the current conversations. Throw around some kudos or maybe even start one you don't see being discussed. Place an @ in front of members names if you want to address them. Enjoy the forums!
Level 9

Hi @Aab1214,,,,,,,welcome to the offerup forum,,,,,,You just never know where you might find the right car ,,,,could be from a neighbor or a friend  or family,,,,,,,,it might be from someone at church  it might  even be from someone in a forum,,,,,,good luck with your search.

Level 9

Hello @Aab1214

Welcome to the forums! 

Good luck finding the right car for you!