Car shopping

I agree
Level 9

Hi @Missie2426 welcome to the forums

I'm looking to buy a car one that works good and I won't have to put a lot of money into it and to have current tags
Community Helper

Welcome to the Community Forums @Levels. There are many current topics to get involved in. Take time to check out some and share your opinion and experiences with us.

Here are some quick @FAQ and Community Guidelines

Forums are separate from the ads section and this is a nationwide forum. If you need tips or have questions, post here and you'll get answers before you know it. Tons of tips on auto buying as well. Enjoy

What kind of car? I'm looking for a cheap car.
Level 9

Hi @Asilva45 welcome to the forums,,,,,,,,,,lots of decent cars for sale on offerup for fair prices,,,,,,,,just gotta be careful and inspect them well to get a good one

Community Helper
Welcome to the Community Forums @Asilva45. Check out some helpful tips here:
community.offerup.com/t5/Everything-Autos/Inspecting-vehicles-before-purchase/m-p/18155#M197
Just a suggestion; start thinking inexpensive as opposed to cheap. This is a Nationwide forum so you'll need to search your local ads to determine what's out there. Good luck.
Level 1
I posted a vehicle. It clearly states what the pros and cons are in the itemized lists. If people would click on the spot that says read more. They might actually see it. I know what you mean otherwise. I'm a buyer and now we're selling one. The same car too. The car we bought, the owner never disclosed the gas gauge always reads full. So dishonest but then again it was online. Then there was a problem with the title. We poured $2000 into this car. My husband put his energy into this car. Another purchase we did, I won't even say how bad that went. Other than a block away we we're stranded. Had these people been honest, no issues. I'm literally giving this car away at $450 all because nobody wants to or can work on it and people still saying I'm asking to much. Give me a break! If we decide to fix the last issue, price goes up to $1000. Good luck to you in your buying. And sorry to vent, just beware of people here.
I really agree with you. Why take the job of a sales position if your not willing to do all of your position.
A reliable vehicle