Has anyone converted a Ford econo utility van to a camper? Can you explain the time and energy?

6 REPLIES 6
Specifically, duration and cost.
Community Manager

This sounds like such a cool project!!

Hopefully someone will have some experience with this! Smiley Happy

Community Helper

Welcome to the Community Forums @Beer4jesus. I hope your able to take time to explore the many topics being discussed and share your opinions, ideas and experiences. Throw around some kudos where you feel they are deserved as well.

Remember to place an @ in front of other members name to address them. Also make use of the message tags...keywords to attach that make it easier for everyone to search topics.

There is tons of instructional videos about this very topic on YouTube. I was about to place a link, but honestly, I wasn't sure rules allowed (I'll check afterwards and update if so) Here's the title to one video at least to get you started.

Van Tour: Cargo Van to Camper Van Conversion. (Super Stealth!)

Highlighted
Community Helper

So, I'm very curious @Beer4jesus....dd you get anywhere with your idea? Have you looked at any info on Youtube?

Neighbor
I've been doing it myself I have a 89 Ford that I been living I for almost a year what kind of questions did you have
I’m rebuilding a ‘vintage ‘ high top Econoline. Really want a shower and private bathroom but don’t want to cramp the living space & flexibility. I researched a lot on YouTube