If you could add one luxury feature to your vehicle, what would it be?

Community Helper

Welcome to the Community Forums @Walker77. TV and beer in a vehicle sounds like a tailgate machine!

If your looking for Texans @StevenY, there are a few here...right @Shupat Man Wink

I'll be joining y'all in a few years! Go Cowboys....sorry, I forgot your a Houston fan.

Hey, I think it's going to be a better year than most think @John12. But I won't go on about that now. Man LOL

Level 9
@cyclomatic, go Cowboys sorry I forgot your Texans fan. Lol. We're young franchise and working really hard to have a shoot at Super bowl title made playoff few times but didnt have the right quarter back to finished the game. Hopefully this year if not we'll always support our home teams is that right @Shupat. I'm calling on Texans fan here. Go Texans! 😁
Tags (1)
Community Manager

@KSARASARA wrote:
-Ciao' @Mj_206-
Hmm...
May I veer, just for a moment to say one word...
"007"
Would totally dig an amphibious mode of transportation! 🚙🚤👍

If you ever come to Seattle, I'll need to take you to "Ride the Ducks" !! It's a tour of Seattle that is a TON of fun, a tourist activity that just about everyone needs to do, and it's cheap entertainment. You'd probably love it @KSARASARA!

"Tour Seattle by land and water on a WWII amphibious landing craft! It’s a party on wheels that floats!"

Community Helper

That sounds awesome @Mj_206. I'm marking it on my "To Do Travel List"!

Level 9
Dog seat would be lovely, rn my dog owns the entire backseat, both windows get slobbered on as well as the armrest, any seat cover gets jumbled up after every ride...
Community Manager

Awwww, cute! @Mark4!! Now you'll just need some automatically cleaning, or maybe slobberproof, windows lol Smiley LOL

Level 9
Yep that’d be a another good feature
Level 1
Wouldn’t it be difficult to drive while in a hot tub? I think I would be a bit TOO relaxed, and you need to be alert when driving! Now, if I had a chauffeur to drive me around while I was in the hot tub, NOW you’re talking!
Level 1
Wouldn’t it be difficult to drive while in a hot tub? I think I would be a bit TOO relaxed, and you need to be alert when driving! Now, if I had a chauffeur to drive me around while I was in the hot tub...NOW you’re talking!
Community Manager

hahaha @sally2180 I 100% agree with you!! I need a hot tub in my life, and enjoying a nice warm dip on my commute into work sounds heavenly Smiley LOL I like the way you think Smiley Wink 

Welcome to the community!