OfferUp Autos

Community Manager

Hey everyone -

Today, we are so excited to announce OfferUp Autos! 

We’ve heard your feedback, and we’re committed to making it as easy as possible to purchase a vehicle on OfferUp. OfferUp Auto will allow for verified dealers to test out some new features, like Click-2-Call and verified Carfax! This could also improve the main feed as it will be a lot easier to differentiate between a verified dealer and a private seller. 

We REALLY Heart OfferUp Autos and hope you do too!

8 REPLIES 8
Level 1

LOVE IT I am gonna check this a out now ....... #chevychase 

Level 1
This seems to be a really good feature
Level 1

It's pretty easy to spot the dealers though. If you will notice in the plcture, the dealers car will have the price of the car in large numbers on the windshield and you can tell a lot from what's in the background. (lots of cars parked in rows in a parking lot) Just FYI. It's how I weed most of them out. Hope this helps.

Captain
With this new auto dealer program offerup is mainly flooded now with dealers who are selling their cars at rediculous prices. Private sellers are moving away and using other platforms since they are now being charge to sell here. I can’t seem to find good deals anymore.
Neighbor
I was trying to see if I can get help on verifying on how to purchase a car through offer up? I want to make sure the invoice that was sent to me is not a scam
Level 1
They need their own Offer Up app all together. It's 2019 and I'm still annoyed at the ads. I still can't filter them out. Making them more noticeable isn't what we wanted. We want to not see them at all if we don't want to.
Captain

You can add  a features  to know , how many vehicles has been posted /sold by the seller. I did find many Curbston folks posting ad without disclosures. Same  is happening for vehicles coming thru auto auctions.

Level 1
Anyone looking in San Antonio got a VAN for sell