THANK YOU OFFER UP FOR CLEANING UP SCAMS

Highlighted
Level 1
Yes I really appreciate the fact that offer up does cleanup scam
Level 1
Yes! Every time you see a car picture with that odd lighting/shading, its a scam. Its typically followed up with: " I cant reply through chat, email me at...". I hate that bs. Its always the same crap " I transferred in the military and need to sell my car, we'll do the deal through ebay, send me your information". They have a fake ebay pg they send to you claiming you have buyer protection, even though this is offerup, people fall for it. It's disgusting. I always report those listings.
Level 1
Someone is claiming to ship a car to me and I'll be able to have it for 3 days because they're a member of the military and they belong to the OfferUp Shipping Program so they need my name, address to send the car and any other information. Is there such a thing?
Community Manager

@Amber13 please do not move forward with this transaction, and report them to our Customer Care team.

Level 1

Hello! Just kinda bumping in here. But, where do you go as far as reporting someone who CLEARLY mislead you? And intentionly sold you a lemon? 

Level 2
I’m flagging them down left and right. Hard to keep up sometimes 😔
Level 1
I’ve been reporting a lot of stuff I’ve seen since joining. Hopefully it helps keep consumers safe. 🙏🏽
Community Helper
@psuuuuu Welcome to the OfferUp Community forum,

psuuuuu That’s great it will! Thanks for sharing and keep reporting people that violate OfferUp guidelines. 😎🇬🇧🔚
Level 1
Was it a dealer or private seller?
Level 1
Thank you for the warm welcome!!