What Is Your Dream Car?

Community Manager

Alrighty everyone, today I want to know what everyone's dream car is!

When I was younger, my dad drove a Jeep Wrangler, and until I was probably 20 my dream car was a Yellow Jeep Wrangler with a soft-top, a 6-inch lift, and a soundbar. I had that vision allllll planned out Smiley LOL

Nowadays, I'd say that my dream car would be a Tesla Roadster. They just look so slick and cool! 

Share your dream rides below!  

48 REPLIES 48
OfferUp employee

Oh gosh, this is such a hard question!! I love Teslas too. I also love Range Rovers - any SUV I can also go camping with.. Hmmm. Would a horse count maybe? Smiley Very Happy

Omg I would too be in several different vehicles but I'm in my TRUCK phase !!!! Chevy Tahoe fully equipped 😍😍😍😍😍
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @Wakefield17! Now that you mention it, I do kinda miss having a truck or an SUV. Driving in a little car again feels so itty-bitty lol Smiley LOL

Level 9

My dream car changes all the time ,,,,,,,,but i would have to say the pickup i really would like to have is a stock 1968 chevy stepside,short wheel base ,with a chevy 250 motor,,,,,i had one ,,,i sold it in 1992,,,i put 365 thousand miles on it while i had it,,lot of driving back and forth from wa to tx,,,,,and lots of dallas driving,,,,,great truck ,,,comfortable ride for an older truck,,,coil springs front and back ,,,,standard transmission on the column.

Community Helper

Tags (1)
Level 9
@Mj_206. My dream car would be any kinds of cars or trucks even SUV that I just run on waters because gasoline cost to much.. lol.

Used Model S still includes charging for life! New ones do not.

Highlighted
Level 1
My dream car is always a stolen car it makes me excited driving a stolen car
Level 9

@StevenY

A vehicle that runs on water is called a steam vehicle, which was popluar in the late 1800's to the early 1900's.

The Tata Airpod (runs on compressed air) has been in development for about 10 years, and will be available within the next few years.

You can convert a vehicle to run on methane gas, which you can harvest yourself with humane&animal waste/compost/food waste/grass cuttings.  In fact, can you make a methane gas digester/collector/filter for under $10K to support a family of 4 on a homestead (electricity via a methane fed generator), off the grid. I have helped 7 homesteaders on such on task over the years.