What Is Your Dream Car?

@Kyle_M. Always stick with what you love! I'd rather drive a truck eveyday but just not practical for me ...
Level 4
Hey @Unity-is-Power
Lol... @Jones68
had the same question yesterday regarding will (with a "k"). Seems to be an automatic "bleep" on words that are not peaceful acts.
Thanks for the warning. I make it a point not to use curse words in my day to day... I find that you lose the message when you do so... I'll be even more vigilant! Going to bed now OU. It was so nice to exchange experiences with you all.. God Bless!!
Level 4
Words of Wisdom!
@Unity-is-Power
In retrospect... being able to get into a Driver's Ed class would of benefited my Son for sure! That was the initial plan... not an easy task in FL (they fill up very quickly, waiting lists as well). He is driving a Honda that he purchased. Pays his own insurance (on-time too lol). All while going to College and working. Yes... very proud! 💜😊
@Remebrance. I'm sure the Apple didn't fall far from the tree. You are blessed .. I know so many parents that did their best and still struggle with their now grown kids... I like hearing success stories! Keep it up, share some tricks with us still in the process!
Level 4
You are very kind...
@Unity-is-Power as always!
You seem to be doing an awesome parenting job yourself... Ditto my friend!
Tags (1)
Level 2
I have a Mach 1 car
Highlighted
Level 6

@Unity-is-Power @REMEMBRANCE I was told by @Hotrod that it’s a automatic thing built into OfferUp. Some words are blocked by the site. I was bleeped. But not being bad. I didn’t get a time out! LOL! Sure wish I had a Mach 1. Don’t know if you guys remember Speed Racer? I’ll take the Mach 5!