What Is Your Dream Car?

Community Helper
--Amazing...as always @Lapua
Placing my order for the:
---TaTa Airpod--- 👍😊
Tags (1)
Level 1
I'm a die hard import fan and so, like most fan boys, my dream car that I probably won't ever own is an r34 GTR. I bought my achievable dream car a few years ago, a 2009 STi, but now I've got my eyes set on a 2nd gen CTS-V.
Community Helper
~Ciao´ @Reiss
--Welcome to the OfferUp Community Forum--
Nice... "fan boy ?"
Do tell...
Surely, you have heard the...
QQ:
"Say you can or say you can't...
either way you are right"
--Henry Ford 🚘
GLTU = Good Luck To U 🍀 😀
Level 1
My 95 Saturn that pretty teal color I had for over 10 yrs was stolen and would still be perfect.

67 Camero
67 mustang
68 charger
57 truck and car

Level 1
ALREADY HAVE THE TWO CARS. ONE WHO HAS THE REASONING TO THEY R NOT AUTOMATICALLY GRANDDAD RESPECT!.IT IS EARNED. MY GRANDMOTHER DID NOT WANT IT IT WAS EARNED
THE MOST THING IN LIFE IS RESPECT AND QUIET
. TONY
Today my Dream Car is One that works! LOL! The water pump, belt and tensioner on my E63 broke on my way to work... I had to get towed off the freeway, took a Lyft to work and had to explain to people what it was and why I smelled like antifreeze all day long! i had a deadline to meet otherwise , I would have got home instead. dream car is one that runs !!!
Community Manager

Oh my goodness, that sounds AWFUL, @Unity-is-Power! I had a car break down on my way to work once - on like, my 3rd day at Amazon years ago. It totally sucked and was completely unexpected. I hope you're able to get a new car soon! Be sure to check out OfferUp Smiley Tongue

It's being fixed... But yeah not fun not cheap! I need to walk more! 🚶
Hopefully Amazon understood... BTW, I bought a truck when I first joined . It was actually the reason I joined...thanks OU!
Community Manager

Oh, they totally did. I got very comfortable with commuting to work everyday after that Smiley LOL

I love that your first purchase was a truck, @Unity-is-Power!! Did you know that about 10% of used car sales in the US come from OfferUp? Interesting fact!