What Was Your First Vehicle?

Level 3
90 Chevy Blazer. I killed it in a wreck long time ago. I believe it was in 2001
Community Helper

Hey, welcome to the Community Forums @Lolobet1315 look all around at the many topics and throw around some kudos. Stay engaged and maybe even start a topic you don't see being discussed right now.

Glad it was only the Blazer! My first got destroyed as well. I was t-boned by a 17yr old going in reverse though an intersection!!

Level 3
Good thing is you weren't badly injured. And still breathing
Community Manager

@cyclomatic wrote:

I was t-boned by a 17yr old going in reverse though an intersection!!

I literally read this and said, "@cyclomatic OMG WHAT?!" (it's true, @Elin would attest to the fact)

Going reverse through an intersection definitely sounds like something a 17-year old would do Smiley LOL I'm also glad you're alright from that one!

Level 1
A 1979 Mustang. I bought off of Craigslist. It lasted a long time. I am looking to buy another vehicle soon but I can't afford a lot as I am on ssi.
Level 9
1980 Chevy Malibu classic in my sophomore year in high school, many many years ago.
Community Manager

Oooh, a Mustang! Nice. @Mama_allyson we have some tips on purchasing a vehicle on OfferUp! You can find them over here Smiley Very Happy

There are a lot of used vehicles posted on OfferUp daily, and I'm almost sure you'll be able to find something to fit your budget! My biggest tip would be to make sure to test drive the car before completing the purchase.

Level 1
1975 Oldsmobile 98 Regency, longest boat of a car you’ve ever seen. She drove like a cloud though, miss that smooth old 455 engine
Level 1

My first car was a 1986 Toyota Celica GT-S Heart

Sadly my mom killed the car going up a hill. Even though I specifically told her "the clutch is going out, don't go up any hills". Cat Mad

I didn't know anyone at the time that could fix a hydraulic clutch and ended up selling it on Craigslist for like $200.

Robot Sad I miss that car a lot.

Level 9

How sad @NamesAllison to have a car you loved die like that,,,,,,next time dont give up so easy,,,,,,,buy a instruction book and some wrenches and try to save her life ,,,,,,you could do it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,welcome to the forums