What Was Your First Vehicle?

Community Helper
-Ciao' @StevenY-
Yes, this was a few...yrs back! Lol
For sure, AAA..."Don't Leave Home Without It!" 👍

Level 9
Hi @KSARASARA, well done. I had AAA too.
Community Helper

Yes, AAA is a must in my opinion. Has bailed me out more than a couple of times. 

Only problem is if your roadside on certain parkways (at least here around NY) They're not authorized to tow or respond on those. So, your forced to use the only authorized tow truck company. I think it's an old racket, haha.

Stratus
Community Helper

Wow, I haven't hear that name in quite a while @lauraann4095. Do they still make the Stratus? I drove one once...a rental...fun car.

Level 9

HI @lauraann4095 welcome to the forum,,,,would love to hear your opinions here in the forums on the many subjects

Community Helper
-Ciao' @lauraann4095'
Welcome to the O.C. Forum ☺
What year Stratus, lauraann?
Level 9
@cyclomatic, I believe AAA start out in California, correct me if I wrong @KSARASARA , and they've expanded to all States. It depend on State laws limits liabilities to offer programs to it members. Not alot of people know AAA exist. They don't have advertised much but they do come on around Holidays times offer free drive to anyone had been out drinking. They do aid to it members, I've been with them 12 years.
Community Helper
-Ciao' @StevenY-
"Wise Words"
Appreciate your input and participation regarding current topics! 😊
"Keep Up The Kudos" 🌟
Tags (1)
1969 Camargo as 396 big block 4speed rallye green with white stripes fast car for a 27 year old young man wish I had it bavk