What do you drive?

SOLVED
Community Manager

Now that we have this forum, I'm interested in hearing what everyone drives!

I drive a blue 2010 Honda Civic - I've always been a Honda fan Smiley Happy 

What do you drive? Or do you have a car project that you're working on? Share with the community!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Helper
@Mj_206

Currently... have same mode of trans as goblin.
--------------------------------------- >>>
Bright Yellow Beach Cruiser with basket for Toto too. Lol
83 REPLIES 83
Level 9
*cries* a bike
Community Manager

Hey now, @goblin, the only bike I have has 2 flat tires and probably should just be tossed Smiley LOL

Bikes are environmentally friendly so they are automatically cool 😎

Level 1
I keep a picture of my truck as my profile picture so when I meet people they know what vehicle to look for. A badass 06 Dodge Dakota quad cab. Oh yeah
Highlighted
Level 1
2007 Chevy Tahoe and 2005 Nissan Altima
Level 3
02 Expedition sliver on 20" all black rims 2 t.vs with 4 6x8 pioneer door speakers and 2 12inch subs in sperate boxes . I have all the inside lights l.e.d white. And white h.i.d headlights. And white l.e.d reverse lights. I have 4 more t.vs sunvisor and headrest just haven't put them in yet
Community Helper
Drive my wife a little nuts at times! 🤣
Community Manager

@cyclomatic wrote:
Drive my wife a little nuts at times! 🤣

Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Smiley LOL

Level 9

I drive a 91 nissan pathfinder now,,tough little 4 wheel drive,,,great for heading into the woods here in the pacific northwest,,,,,,but it does burn a lot of fuel about 14 miles to the gallon is all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,my project truck is a 1950 chevy step side short wheel base,,,i still need to fix the brakes on it,,,,i want to change over to more modern bendix brakes from the old huck style brakes,,,,

Level 1
Black 1995 civic, silver 2017 mercedes cla 250 4matic. Love them.both equally just in different ways.