What do you drive?

SOLVED
OMG OU friends! I'm so relieved. I just picked up my E63 from the doctor's .... She 's running! I'm driving my BMW again!
I have a red 2004 Infiniti G35 coupe that I need parts for
I do have a 2015 Jeep Compass and Wow after I bought it I've had it for a year and some change the alternator went out but it sounded like I didn't even put oil in it so everybody kept telling me you're going to burn up your engine and I kept saying no it's not my engine is my alternator people kept saying you don't know what you're talking about well come to find out it was my alternator hahaha everyone I was right now that I got that fixed believe it or not the Reaper man f***** it up told it the wrong way and now my purse steering is out but overall I love my Jeep Compass
Knowledge is power too!
Level 3
I drive a light blue 1992 Buick LeSabre Custom, its very dependable and has outlasted many family & friends vehicles. Its really a bad looking as its seen better days when we had ice storm a guy slid into it parked on side street at my house and knocked drivers mirror off, (electric mirror still works), then my front grill lost some pieces when I was at taco bell and bumped concrete pole. (Oops). But, it is still in every way still runs like a champ and all electric works for seats and sunroof even. Am I embarrassed? Yes, for my grandkids and a bit myself. Its a dependable car, and to me that makes it my treasure. I would love to get a bit nicer, I'm raising two grandchildren and one has cerebral palsy, we are okay, and I say we are rich, with Love.....
Level 1
2018 Mercedes GLC
Level 9

I don’t drive anything fancy. My whole life I always drove a Ford pickup. F 150 4 door 4x4. I have 170 thousand miles on it. 2008 Ford. Take care of your vehicle and it will last. I just love trucks. 

Level 1
I have a Mazda miata just love the top down
Level 9

@Helidoc MX 5?

Level 9

If you could drive anything you wanted, What would it be? I would drive a 1968 Ford Mach 1. My fantasy car. After that, a pickup truck. Love trucks.