What do you drive?

SOLVED
Level 9

@Jones68 Per topic! Wasn't making it up when I said Reeboks! But had a 07 Dodge ram extra cab with 6.9l magnum V8, slightly lifted, **bleep** Cepek 285 series off road tires, air compressor system, second battery and alternator than ran a 5000 watt power inverter, 120 volt outlets in the front grill and in the bed as well air connections. Fullsize lumber rack. It got 12 miles to the gallon. Sold it when I retired. It also had K & N air system.

Level 9

@Woodguychris   Hey! Nothing wrong with Reeboks. I have Adidas on my feet. LOL! And my grandkids! Think that that counts. Off topic now sorry. I was reading a post you made. Someone was using your name to Post? Copied your post? I think I may of miss understood.

Level 9

@Jones68  they used my title "What's in a Name". The nerve!

Level 9

I didn’t see it. Is it still there?

Level 9

@Jones68  its still there has 12 views and one reply by cheesecake something or other!

Level 9

Cheesecake? LOL! 

Community Helper
Cheesecake!! Lol... @Jones68!
Btw... @Woodguychris
"Time Out" is lifted haha!
Love kicks y'all...
They are a GREAT mode of transportation! Am an avid hiker/walker/sneaker 💜
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE was a big time back packer in a younger life! 6 of us packed the John Muir Trail in its entirety. We took almost 3 months to do it. Truely believe that young folks should have to experience the wilderness in order to gain respect for it. Sometimes I miss those younger days! Asked my first wife to marry me while on a pack!

Community Helper
AMAZING... @Woodguychris!
211 Miles of pure GORGEOUSNESS!
How Adventurous & Exciting!!!
A romantic too... Right On friend!
Respect the wilderness ALL the way! Would LOVE to invent a way to recycle plastic and remove it from our beautiful oceans! Smiley Sad
Level 9

Life changing totally!! Don't think it can be done now with all the rules! Our trip topped out at 221 miles total.