What songs do you drive to?

I am very diverse in my taste in music from Fleetwood Mac to Tupac, from The Smiths to Metallica... I like it all.
🎵 However, when I get in my car to drive, I always play the same three or four songs... They are my drive-to songs... songs that I wouldn't really be able to play at my desk at work... I'm gonna share my top 4, in no particular order.. Feel free to laugh but pls don't judge (LOL):
1. Tennessee Whiskey (Stapleton)
2. The Warning (Biggie)
3. El Kiki Polkas (Los Canelos)
4. Boombastic (Shaggy)

What songs for you drive-to?
🎶🎶🚘🎶🎶
6 REPLIES 6
Level 5
Logic's last album, Ten Foot Pole, Hüsker Dü, I'm all over the place lol
Highlighted
Level 9

@Unity-is-Power  I love Stapleton. I make cd for my truck. Never put the real ones in. The sun will do them in. I’m a Southern rock, Blues, some jazz. Chris Stapleton, Stevie Ray Vaughan, BB King, Marshall Tucker Band, Blackfoot, Lynyrd Skynyrd. B B Coleman, Daniel Castro. All depends on my mood at the time. If that makes any sense. 

Community Manager

Great topic, @Unity-is-Power

Lately, I've been listening to an audiobook series by Scott Sigler. Other than that, anything underground hip hop for the most part haha Smiley LOL Or pop. I'm a bit all over the place with my music taste!

Mr Kitty, crystal castle, xyxxyy pretty much anything dark
Community Helper
Fun... @Unity-is-Power!
Am pretty much an all around
lover of music... too many to name!
SEAL is my cruising go to if I'm wanting a relaxing drive.
Imagine Dragons if I'm in a singing loud cruising mood.
Anything "High Energy" for Sunday am Bayside Bridge cruising... Smiley Wink
I keep the murderdolls' first album in the CD player, rarely changing it..and if I listen to something else it'll be Hatebreed or Chelsea Grin. I like to come into work with the mindset of a guy that's here to work, but isn't going to go for anyone's bullcrap.