Why don't poeple walk

Level 1
I hope we still can
🌈
5 REPLIES 5
Community Manager

I walk all the time, @Mikey17! I made sure to choose an apartment complex within walking distance to a store, my banks, and plenty of food Smiley LOL

Welcome to the community!

Community Helper
@Mikey17 let me be one of the first to welcome you to the OfferUp Community forum,

Mikey17 I don’t really walk that far but I still ride my road bicycle on an average of 250 miles a week does that count.? 😎🇬🇧🔚
Level 1

There isn't much we care about unless we are forced to face it. I really don't care much, unless it's bleeding. But i have noticed that poeple see an opportunity to mess with someone who they think can't fight back taking that moment.. I really think that they pretend they are making a difference for the betterment of the poeple around them. Actually there ignorance only pushes a retaliation on themselves and the people that live around them.I'm no psychological expert, I don't pretend to know why I do the things I do. .......🚯🔚🚾🛃📴

Level 1
Thank you! ;!) 🐵🗽
Level 1
I believe that people like you are the only reason I don't take the first right off the maple st bridge...stay cool.🐯🐘🎆🏪