ANY “VIDEO GAME ENTHUSIASTS” IN PHOENIX

SOLVED
Highlighted
“ALL THINGS GAMING - AZ”

Over the course (of the last few years) when my son was transforming himself into a bonafide “Gamer”; Well we believe in him & decided it was worth the risk... we invested a ridiculous amount of time, travel & funds into obtaining the ‘Best & Layest’ Gaming Systems.

Fast forward almost 4yrs to today... a plethora of inventory that (I no doubt believe) has value.

I’m thinking of creating a list of what I have to then see if there’s a demand?

I’m looking to give the systems, etc at the lowest price point (despite the fact that most of my stock has been touched once or twice.)

Either way, I’m trying to get any advice on the “Gaming Industry” in relation to OfferUp.

I’m always & most passionate about always incentivizing the buyer 100% - with an overall transparent & Authentic experience with the goal to create a referral/Repeat of local business.

Thanks -in advance

THEOGBLONDEPOCA

TAGS;:
Video, GAME, Xbox, Phoenix, Arizona, Gaming, PS4,
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @THEOGBLONDEPOCA

My best recommendation would be to get alllllll the information related to these items before you post them. Gamers are huge on specifics on the items. When it comes to gaming, graphics cards and other things may have a shorter shelf life, so finding out exactly what you're selling will be incredibly helpful. Also, if you bundle items together they may sell faster!

Keep in mind - these forums are for meeting other community members and getting tips and tricks to being the best seller possible!

1 REPLY
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @THEOGBLONDEPOCA

My best recommendation would be to get alllllll the information related to these items before you post them. Gamers are huge on specifics on the items. When it comes to gaming, graphics cards and other things may have a shorter shelf life, so finding out exactly what you're selling will be incredibly helpful. Also, if you bundle items together they may sell faster!

Keep in mind - these forums are for meeting other community members and getting tips and tricks to being the best seller possible!