Account Showing Wrong Information

Level 3

9 REPLIES 9
Community Helper
What information is wrong? Can we get a little more to go on?
Community Manager

Hey there, @Hey2Marie - could you possibly have 2 accounts? 

Level 3
No I only have one.
You'll at OfferUp said the email problem would be resolve. And it never was. Now my account is saying I've only sold 4 items with is horrible when I've sold about 60. That's not a good look for me why did you send that general account repair if you knew it wasn't going to fix my account issues

Marie
Community Helper
I am just an end user like you. @Mj_206 is just a community manager. Did you email them back saying that it didnt work? Also you never answered my question with what was wrong with your account.
Level 3
Yes
I did so many times.
I'm just seeing your message they don't care
Highlighted
Level 3
Go look my account
Community Helper
We are all like-minded users in the Community forum, with no access to accounts. Maybe the Community Admin / @Mj_206 can be of assistance Monday. Tagging her in this thread for you. 👍
Community Helper
@Hey2Marie I recommend reviewing @Mj_206 Community forum manager thread topic; What to do if you have an issue from the link below. Just remember If you have submitted a ticket to our Customer Care team, please make sure to only submit one request per inquiry. Our Customer Care team works through requests in the order in which they were received, so opening several tickets on the same issue will just cause delays. 

https://community.offerup.com/t5/Welcome/What-to-do-if-you-have-an-issue/m-p/42046
Level 3
Thanks
I just wish they would fix it instead of messaging they are but don't .