Agreeing for meet up and no “show”

SOLVED
Community Helper
Nice option ! Ty... @Luckiiv
🌎✌
KPG
Level 1

I agree we need a list of no shows! The buyer Mario said yes agreed to price and place no show. This is my first time on here. It’s rude just send a message I can’t come etc. I hope my Halloween village things sell I am down sizing.

Thanks for reading,

KPG

Level 9
I had my first no show last night. I talked to her for 10hrs on and off... then waited 2 hrs for her to not show up. It was infuriating. I’ve had several transactions and never had a no show. My child has special needs and I had to hire a sitter to watch him while I waited to meet the person. People should get in trouble for not showing up to meetings they agreed to.
KPG
Level 1

I know. Our kids are very important,they are the future. I am a retired teacher I understand. Sorry that happened to you. 

Level 9
@KPG Thank you so much 💙 there are more positive than negative things to say about transactions though this site... it just really upset me.
KPG
Level 1

Today will get better. Hubby made pizza for lunch! 

Level 9
Your first no show? Consider yourself lucky. I have one EVERYDAY. Sometimes several
Level 9
@KPG What.. your husband cooks?! Where do I get one of those?! ... mine only eats.
KPG
Level 1

😂. He only cooks frozen foods! Pizza from a box! 

Level 9
@KPG He’s doing better than mine... you’re a lucky woman😂