Any Video Game Enthusiasts Here?

Community Manager

Good afternoon, OfferUp Community!! 

I'm curious - are there any gamers here on these forums? More specifically, does anyone on here like to resell video games on OfferUp? If so - what kinds of tips and tricks do you have for selling games. I'm a bit of a gamer myself and see some really awesome old school games posted on OfferUp at times. I'd love to hear any gaming stories you guys might have!

92 REPLIES 92
Level 9
I’m a Nintendo geek/girl. There is an old school game boy that I’m interested in getting through offerup. I have the games but my son broke my original game boy. I fell to my knees and cried like a baby when he broke it... seriously.
Level 5
When I have extre cash I like to buy old games on offer up. Specifically for Nes and Snes. I would just advise you be aware that fakes do exist, especially for more rare games so be careful. The only way to know for sure is to open the cartridge and look for the Nintendo logo on the inside. I love retro video games and I grew up playing them so I'm glad I can find good games on offer up.
Community Manager

There are SOOOO many old Nintendo games posted on OfferUp, @Oscar! Good call out on the fakes. 

@Alright OMG!! Get the Gameboy!! My sister got me one for Christmas a couple years ago and I replayed all the old Pokemon games!

Level 9
@Mj_206 it’s only $30 and comes with 2 games 😁 I just got a Nintendo and have been playing Mario, excitebike, and galaga... my son broke my game boy a few years ago bc he was throwing a tantrum. I wouldn’t talk to anyone for the rest of the day. I’m gonna buy it😂
Highlighted
Level 9
@Oscar Excitebike and Galaga are some of my favorites.
Level 3
I play on the PlayStation 4. I still have the first x box and Atari put out
Level 9
My son isn’t allowed to play video games on school nights.... he beat the system though. Instead, he watches people play video games on youtube😂
Level 1
@Alright
Excitebike... I haven't thought of that game in years. Man I used to love that game! So many hours. Sooooooo many. 😁
Level 9
@AlphaMellow that game is my jam! I was born in 1981.... anything from the 80’s and 90’s is my favorite stuff. Teddy Ruxpin is one of this years most popular toys😂