Any Video Game Enthusiasts Here?

Community Helper
Oh, the nostalgia of younger years... I'm 29 😊 still!
Community Helper
Right @Jones68...
kinda like when on OfferUp!
👍☺
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE You are so right. 

Been into video games all my life, ever since I got my first Atari. Still have fond memories on LOZ: Ocorina of Time, LAN parties with my buddies in HS. Lanning C&C: Generals or Counter Strike 1.3.... and my all time favorite game, Metal Gear Solid. Recently with getting married and having a kid I've slowed down a bit and dont have a lot of time to play. Gaming has always and will be apart of my life.
Captain
I just signed up today and I’m thinking the same thing you know I want to try to sell some of these PlayStation 4 games and maybe buy a couple new ones or trade some or something like that and I got a game cube and a bunch of games maybe so that you know
I do have some older stuff for sale if you know of anyone who is interested. N64 system and games. I also just posted a bunch of Atari games with 2 controllers
Neighbor
Stop being a baby. It's a boy!
Neighbor
Let him play! I am his God!
Community Helper
-->Now back to the Topic of this thread...
"Any Video Game Enthusiasts Here?"
Level 9

I love games. Been playing Minecraft with the kids and they beat me every time. I build something and they take it down. I play a old game called Serious Sam. It’s old but fun. Anyone else has played this one?