Archived item

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 1
I prematurely flagged an item SOLD and the meet up fell through. I now need to repost the item however the old posting is still listed even tho I archived it. Please advise how do I unlist the "sold" item from the public search engine.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Teej10 wrote:
I prematurely flagged an item SOLD and the meet up fell through. I now need to repost the item however the old posting is still listed even tho I archived it. Please advise how do I unlist the "sold" item from the public search engine.

By default, it will disappear automatically  in 1-2 days. If you don't want to wait, you can opt to create a new ad for the same item. My only suggestion would be to use different images.

2 REPLIES 2

@Teej10 wrote:

By default, it will disappear automatically  in 1-2 days. If you don't want to wait, you can opt to create a new ad for the same item. My only suggestion would be to use different images.

Level 1
Thanks so much Smiley Wink