Asking for a lower price, getting the lower price then never following through?!?!?

Level 1
Lol so true or they made a low ball offer on an item and they are selling similar item for a lot higher price.!
Level 1
Love this idea! Genius
Level 4
Yes, don't give up!
Level 4
Sometimes setting your price a bit higher can work in your favor as it allows you to be able to let them offer the lower number you originally wanted.
Level 1
You should set your price at higher amount as a buffer for low ballers. Ex.You want $10.00 for. Solution: set price at $14.00 and offer a $4 dollar discount. Hope this helps!
Level 1

Yes all the time, I even lower price, they call me make appointments then never show, after specifically telling me to mark as sold n their on way ...??? What's up with that ?

Highlighted
Level 1

Tell her 2 pull profile pic

Hi everyone, this blog thing is a great idea. I'm glad I'm not the only one this has annoyed. I have also had people ask for a lower price and never follow through. The best one is when I listed a brand new free item. Someone was interested then asked me to deliver it because they have no car. Seriously, I drive a truck and can't afford to lose money.
OfferUp employee

@McNeal Don't ever give up Smiley Wink

Level 4
I do this because it has helped have room to negotiate so both are happy. 😊