Asking for a lower price, getting the lower price then never following through?!?!?

Level 4
Heck no, I never mark sold until I have made the sale said and done. People could change mind or even a no show. So no sold till transaction takes place is my advice 😊
Just stay firm on price. Set specific time you will meet and say I have 2 other buyers coming at? I'm leaving at ??
I have had the exact situation happen to me several times.
Level 1
I know exactly how you feel. I was seriously considering leaving offer up because of people like that! Your post expressed my feelings 100%!
Level 1
if its firm keep it firm!
I put No Low-ball offers please in item description.
That's humanity.. it's like a virtual flea market. Best thing to do is tell them to **bleep** off.. Smiley Wink
Level 2
I think it would help having a “make plan” or “appointment” button. Something like that so when you have set up a time to meet it reminds both parties. I think it would eliminate no shows and wasted time.
Level 5
It is nerve wrecking buyers believe the products is theirs and they (think) they choose the price and make demands. I know I am not selling torn or dirty clothes or torn shoes or ugly canvas prints. I won't regret saying the truth but they are just dirt cheap. I do not have the time or energy to argue with low life's I block them and move on.
Level 5
I do not allow not for a second for anyone to harrass me. I stand my ground but good grief you post BRAND NEW SHOES WITH THE BOX something I paid for sneakers 50.00 I post them for 30.00 and a witch low balls me for 10.00 excuse me....