Asking for a lower price, getting the lower price then never following through?!?!?

Level 5
Honestly those cheaps think better yet they BELIEVE we are desperate to sell and they want to call the shots no way Jose.
Level 5
I believe these buyers think we are selling stolen goods. I want to tell the story of today, I posted a designer faux coat the brand Donny Brook I did my research on e-bay they have the same coat selling for $799.00 I posted my for $400.00 lord and behold someone text me that she wanted to rent it from because she was doing a project of Picasso and wanted to take pictures with my coat...HELLOOOOO I told her NO blocked the snake.
Level 5
I set my prices not high but because they are NEW WITH TAGS. LOUSY, CHEAP BUYERS think they can make demands on new merchandise. I want to see them go to any store load up their carts then at the register they ring the total and see if they dare tell register person say the amount total $200 and cocky jerk says I can only give you 50.00 they kick his behind all the way to Alaska.😬👿
Level 5
When they low ball me I ask them...." Is the product yours or mine"? You do not set prices on my stuff. Block them end of story.
Level 9
I’m frustrated by lowballers too, but I do wanna remind you that it is called OfferUp so no they don’t set prices on your stuff but it’s within reason that they make offers of any price on your stuff, at the same time is not called AcceptIt so you are free to refuse and block if they are harassing you. It sounds like you’re prices are reasonable so just don’t let these lowballing goons get to you, just part of the scenery

Honestly I even think the FIRM price option is a bit counterintuitive, (I ready for any grieve anyone wanna give me for saying that yes)
Level 5
Yes, that happened to me she said she was on the way to the bank asked me for my address and 20 minutes later called to say she had changed her mind. Lol that witch went to the bank had no money. I blocked her for good piece of manure.
Level 1
Some people are on this app to find items to resale. I know because I do this. But the difference is I am polite when I make a lower offer. I also like to mention that I am a reseller so the seller understands why I'm pursuing the lower price.