Bogus bad review

Level 1
I had someone yesterday purchase something from me. I was at the store when he was saying he would like it, I was home in 10 minutes - he said he wouldn’t be to the house for 30. When I arrived home 10 minutes later he was blocking my drive way. I was on a business call and I grabbed the item handed it to him and mouthed thank you.

He gave me a 1 Star. I had 5 stars prior. How do I change that? If it was the item he has the option of not taking it when they arrive- it was the exact item pictured, he was 15 minutes early and never gave me a heads up he was coming early... ugh. Now my sales have slowed down
2 REPLIES 2

@Bella89084 

In regards to local pickups, buyers seem to rate the "purchase experience" more than the item itself, since they can just decline to buy if it does not meets their expectations.

There is nothing you can do about the review.

Community Helper
Welcome to the Community forums
@Bella89084