Buyers are getting worse about showing up

Level 3
I realize this is a " chance" to sell your items, but for 2 days in a row I have sat and waited on buyers to come pick up items that I have held for them with their " word" that they really want it and will be here at such and such time. So I rush around and do my business in between those time frames and low and behold nobody shows up. I'm lucky if I get a message saying they cannot make it or whatever. I don't think people really care about others as far as what they have goin on and the things they rearrange in their daily schedule to be attentive to their needs. It's not all about the money, more so now it's about respect and people's good faith. Does that not exist in this generation anymore or what?
1 REPLY 1
Level 9
@Cindyjo
"It's not all about the money, more so now it's about respect and people's good faith. Does that not exist in this generation anymore or what?"

I probably sound all Hallmark Christmas Movie-ish, but in answer to your -possibly rhetorical- question:
Respect and Good Faith still exist in this generation as long as there are people like you: who keep their word, show up on time and recognize that it's not all about the money.