Cancelled sale. month later, my buyer hasn't recieved money back from Offerup. Help me help him. Tha

I recently canceled a sale after learning to receive the funds from my buyer, I had to disclose my social security number which wasn't going to happen. I tried to cancel the transaction through offer up with no results. Luckily my buyer was understanding and we agreed to just wait the 6 days at which time the sale would be canceled, and the money returned to the buyer within 3 to 5 business days. It's now been over a month, and the poor guy just got back to me saying he still hasn't received his money from offer up. Also offer up told him that he should receive his funds soon and that they were no longer in possession of them. That was three weeks ago. Does anybody have any advice on how I can help this guy?
1 REPLY 1
Community Helper
@Hotdog75--Hello & welcome to the OfferUp Community Forums!! I'm sorry that you're having a hard time resolving this matter. Perhaps the buyer can reach out to customer care to receive an updated status:

OfferUp Customer care
https://offerup.com/support/new/