Complete disregard of seller protection policy guidelines.

@strawberrycake 

If you are out there, read this thread.  

Community Helper
Great info @Mj_206!
Where would one locate the shipping address for HQ... if needed?

@REMEMBRANCE 

OU would email a prepaid shipping label to the buyer to ship back to HQ (in regards to conterfeit items), but the mailing address might be different from the physical office address. The address of the physical HQ is public information, but I don't think I am allowed to list it here on the forum.

Community Helper
Most likely... @factsdontcare
Just, to date, have not seen an address for HQ shipping...

@REMEMBRANCE wrote:
Most likely... @factsdontcare
Just, to date, have not seen an address for HQ shipping...

Buy a fake item on OfferUp and find out.

Community Manager

It doesn't happen too often, but since it's illegal to distribute counterfeit items, they must be sent to us to be destroyed. The pre-paid shipping label would be addressed directly to us like @factsdontcare stated Smiley Happy

The address is listed online, however, we don't typically share the address out too much. (Not so) Fun Fact! I was the first OfferUp employee to open the door to a user that had been upset about his account being closed. It was actually a pretty scary situation!

Community Helper
Thanks @Mj_206... GTK!
Cute share too Smiley Happy
Level 1

That's is a lie. There was not a hole at all. As a matter of fact, I still have the returned item, and can provide all the pictures from any angle you want. It's open box, never used item with no defect at all. And I did provide enough pictures on the list to match the full description of the listed item. 

I've repeatedly  asked, and again asking for any evidence to show the reason or newly comeup version of hole you are referring to. Please post that picture here or send me that.

Level 1

That's is a lie. There was no hole at all. As a matter of fact, I still have the returned item, and can provide all the pictures from any angle you want. It's open box, never used item with no defect at all. And I did provide enough pictures on the list to match the full description of the listed item. 

I've repeatedly  asked, and again asking for any evidence to show the reason or your newly invented hole reason. Please post that picture here or send me that.

Highlighted
Level 1

That's is a lie. There was no hole at all. As a matter of fact, I still have the returned item, and can provide all the pictures from any angle you want. It's open box, never used item with no defect at all. And I did provide enough pictures on the list to match the full description of the listed item. 

I've repeatedly  asked, and again asking for any evidence to show the reason or newly comeup version of hole you are referring to. Please post that picture here or send me that.