Do you reply to profiles with no picture?

SOLVED
Level 1
Ok my apologies. I’m still learning myself.
Level 1
I totally agree. It's always nice knowing what the person looks like before meeting them.
Level 9
I notice that even when people post picture. When you meet them that do not look
Like their pictures
Level 1
Personally, this would depend on a few things: when the account was made, whether they have any rating, whether they have anything posted for sale, or whether they are a TruMember
Level 1
Personally, this would depend on a few things: when the account was made, whether they have any rating, whether they have anything posted for sale, or whether they are a TruMember
Tags (1)
Community Helper
Hey @Chillaxed no problem it happens from time to time 😊 glad your here 👍
Level 1
Best for females to not post super sexy images like I see on 90 percent of females posts. If you dress nice and look respectable, chances are you will be treated with respect. If you dress like a hooker, you are probably going to be treated as such.
Community Helper
@Stephen661 think you getting just a little off topic here. Those remarks just don't begin to speak to what women have to put up with, regardless of "how they look". @Linanine24 is speaking to her comfort level replying to people who dont poat a profile pic. To your point, nobody should have to put up with demeaning, vulgar or sexist remarks here on OfferUp. Should that occur, they'll surely be removed once reported.
Level 1
Did you have a valid point?
Highlighted
Level 3
I guess the only way I’ll be okay with it is if thy have a good reputation on here .. but heck I met a buyer today and all went well so happy