Do you reply to profiles with no picture?

SOLVED
Ref
Level 2
Yeah that sounds fair
Level 3
True I met someone a lovely couple whom had a picture of It clown lol

But they were lovely I’ve noticed to just kinda feel the message and how they are replying

I hope to sell more
Heck I’ll sell to stars wars character
Or dragon ball z
I'm new to Offer Up. I'm already verified. It just makes good sense. I suppose one could receive bad feedback for not agreeing to do business with a stranger, or who has willing decide not to be verified, but my question is : if I decide not to meet anyone who isn't Tru verified, can they complain and have me booted off ?
I agree. Look at their history AND don't meet in a parking lot but meet inside a business, like the lobby of McDonald's or Taco Bell. I'm new here and my question and/or make a suggestion. I'll ask support if but this is possible, but maybe one of you experienced sellers knows the answer now... When messaging back and forth, can we send an attachment, i.e. a photo? But it needs to be a unique photo. I met a person on a dating site and after chatting for sometime decided to eventually meet for coffee. She asked if I would take a photo in the moment - a selfie holding up 3 fingers next to my face. She did the same. I didn't mind and it helped to provide a peace of mind and sense of safety. I hope this idea helps anyone who might feel uncomfortable meeting in person. Many people suffer from anxiety so it's understandable.
I agree. Look at their history AND don't meet in a parking lot but meet inside a business, like the lobby of McDonald's or Taco Bell. I'm new here and my question and/or make a suggestion. I'll ask support if but this is possible, but maybe one of you experienced sellers knows the answer now. When messaging back and forth, can we send an attachment, for examole a photo? But it needs to be a unique photo. I met a person on a dating site and after chatting for sometime we decided to eventually meet for coffee. To ensure i was who I said I was, it was requeste to take a photo in the moment - a selfie holding up 3 fingers next to my face. Of course we both did it. I didn't mind and it helped to provide a peace of mind and sense of safety. I hope this idea helps anyone who might feel uncomfortable meeting a "stranger". Many people suffer from anxiety so it's understandable.
Highlighted
Community Helper
Welcome to the forums @jddavis77001 .
The OfferUp team is constantly looking for ways to improve the community experience here. @Hotrod (among others) are super knowledgeable and helpful and may know more about any possibility of attatchments. I don't know of any way right now but it's been a topic of discussion in the past. @Elin Community Manager can guide you further.
Community Helper
Hi @jddavis77001 welcome to the OfferUp Community forum 😊
So if I understand your question correctly,
can members send attachment / photos back and forth through OfferUp, sorry no not at this point. are you saying for safety or showing items for sale?
Level 1
Thank you Hotrod. I think the author wanted it for safety reasons. I have found it necessary to exchange phone numbers with potential customers because they want to see different angles, don't want to look through all my postings to find what they want, etc. So being able to post pics in chat would be great.
Tags (2)
Level 3
Absolutely! Some people opt out because of privacy.
Level 1
No not at all