Do you think ✋ made items are highly desirable in this kinda app?

SOLVED
Highlighted

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Helper
@TruFireElectric--Hello & welcome to the OfferUp Community Forum!! I hope you have the best opportunity to interact with other buyers and sellers, along with community members, explore the different forums, participate in the different discussions, & share your experiences!!

As you explore the OfferUp app, there are items people sell that are handmade, as well as store bought, collectables, etc. I would suggest that you sign into the app, & search for handmade items. Also you can see who has items their willing to ship to you or buyers or sellers you can meet locally. I hope this helps!!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Level 1
I haven't really seen too much in the way of hand made items on here but definitely think there is the opportunity to tap into such a market!
Community Helper
@TruFireElectric--Hello & welcome to the OfferUp Community Forum!! I hope you have the best opportunity to interact with other buyers and sellers, along with community members, explore the different forums, participate in the different discussions, & share your experiences!!

As you explore the OfferUp app, there are items people sell that are handmade, as well as store bought, collectables, etc. I would suggest that you sign into the app, & search for handmade items. Also you can see who has items their willing to ship to you or buyers or sellers you can meet locally. I hope this helps!!

View solution in original post