Dreaming of a beach.....

SOLVED
Community Helper
Or should I say, dreaming on a beach!
I've been down in Mexico's Riviera Maya for a scheduled 2 week vacation. I've actually been throwing kudos around from the sunny, perfect sky, sandy beach, blue waters of Mexico!!
And the funniest part is NOW I'm actually getting responses from buyers. The past month or so has been so dormant. Funny how that works.
Maybe you can share what types of vacation you like. Veg on the beach and have the cool breeze wash over you while you sip a tasty adult beverage? Maybe you prefer something more active like water sports, jet skis or boating? How about cold weather sports: skiing, snowboarding or snowmobiling? Maybe your more an, off the beaten path kind of backpacker/treker?

Share you best vacation ideas with us.....excuse me my well is dry.....I need another tasty beverage....😎
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

I would LOOOVVVEEEE to be on a beach right now!! It's been a while since I took a vacation, but I'll be changing that come next week! I'll be visiting home (AZ) for a few days for my moms bday and mothers day Smiley Happy The theme of this vacation will be spending time with my fam, spoiling my mom and treating myself! I'm getting my hair did, aaaaand a new tattoo! Smiley LOL 

My ideal vacation is being as lazy as humanly possible. legit - as lazy as you can get. I'm talking slippers, a robe, several long baths, as many naps as possible, and maybe some whiskey or vodka Smiley LOL Lots of music and video games too! Anything to disconnect a bit.

Tags (1)
82 REPLIES 82
Level 9

My most breathtaking vacation ever was a fourteen day  Eastern Caribbean cruise aboard the brand new Song of America. Everything in one fabulous package.. papering, ideal weather, gorgeous landscapes, delicious food, entertainment and activities galore. Perfection!

Tags (1)
Community Helper
Cruises can be quite the package @Shupat. Did you sail out of Gavelston?
Community Manager

I would LOOOVVVEEEE to be on a beach right now!! It's been a while since I took a vacation, but I'll be changing that come next week! I'll be visiting home (AZ) for a few days for my moms bday and mothers day Smiley Happy The theme of this vacation will be spending time with my fam, spoiling my mom and treating myself! I'm getting my hair did, aaaaand a new tattoo! Smiley LOL 

My ideal vacation is being as lazy as humanly possible. legit - as lazy as you can get. I'm talking slippers, a robe, several long baths, as many naps as possible, and maybe some whiskey or vodka Smiley LOL Lots of music and video games too! Anything to disconnect a bit.

Tags (1)
Community Helper
Sounds like a great plan with mom & family ahead.
When you work hard and play hard, sometimes you just need the most lazy time imaginable to unplug from it all. I'm spoiled though...gotta have bubbles and bath salts in that tub!! 😉
Tags (1)
Level 9

wow,,,,,,i never figured goblin to be a biker dude and i sure never figured @Mj_206 for whiskey and tattoos

Community Manager

Lol SAME @cyclomatic! Just spent like $50 on Lush bath products to get prepped for this vacation Smiley LOL 

Lol, @0317 you can ALMOST make out some of my tats in my profile pic Smiley Happy

Level 9

lol @Mj_206 i never noticed that before,,,,,,,,,i should study the ladies profile pictures better ,,,its a bright color tat also

Community Manager

@0317 Oh it's super bright! Just like me, duhhh Smiley LOL Smiley Tongue 

Level 9

Ive always got a bottle of vodka and a beach near by,,,,,,and if i drink the vodka,,,,,,i probably wouldnt care t hat there is just way to much sand at the beach,,,,,,,,,,i rather be in the mountains ,,,,,,in the high country just above the treeline,,,,,,but unfortunately my favorite vacation spots in the highcountry have become so many others favorite spots over the years,,,,,,,,,,instead of seeing deer and bears and mountain lions and wolverines and pikas and marmots and waking up  with a little vole  asleep in the palm of my hand,,,,,,,,last time i saw mule trains ,,,llama trains ,,,usa mail man on horse back delivering 27 tbone steaks to a llama train and woke up to some woman screaming at her mules as they came down the switchbacks on the side of a mountain