Easy Eddy Money

Level 3
So how is everyones profit margin for the year as of current? I'm a few decimals away from my target, but I still have time on my side! With what business I have completed so far, I am further along towards the Black than could have been projected!!! I feel, don't know if it carries any Stout, when it comes to completing a sale, an upbeat, funny, yet informative , description of the for sale item, goes a long way. Feel free to leave your opinion on this topic, all inside knowledge is GOOD KNOWLEDGE!!!
8 REPLIES 8
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @HopeLylith!! That's awesome that you've been so successful! What is your favorite feature on OfferUp?

Level 3
Not sure but let me ask, do we have the a ability to private message each other if not asking about an item they have for sale?
Community Manager

Hey, @HopeLylith! You can absolutely PM others! The only things I wouldn't PM others about would be - unsolicited "buy my item" messages, or any personal information.

You can check out this guide on how to be a pro at these forums!

Level 4
Hey there @HopeLylith!
It all depends on the recipient of the PM...
Ex: Recently, just found a newbie to the Community friend, via PMing.
However... if it is to meet-up with 😏 users lol... (not OU) Most are strictly here to collaborate previous posts on unsolicited PM's. GLTU!
Level 3
No sir, @REMEMBRANCE with no more in mind than to message someone who favorites, or "watch", an item I have. In order to initiate a sale before they inquire into it.
Level 3
No sir, @REMEMBRANCE with no more in mind than to message someone who favorites, or "watch", an item I have. In order to initiate a sale before they inquire into it.
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Level 4
Then by all means...
@HopeLylith
All good!
Community Helper
@HopeLylith--Hello & welcome to the OfferUp Community Forum!! It's awesome that you've reached a high level of success on OfferUp!! I wish you continued success!!