Excited to be apart of the OfferUp Community!!

SOLVED
New to OfferUp! Thank you for having me and look forward to speaking and sharing my experiences with you all!
Level 2
Hey from Sacramento, God Bless
Level 10! You're a 10!
@Chicagonative12-Welcome to the OfferUp Community Forum!! I hope you have a great time interacting with other buyers and sellers, along with community members!! Welcome!!
Level 1
Hello I am fairly new do you have any suggestions?
Highlighted
Level 10! You're a 10!
@GraceAn--Hello & welcome to the OfferUp Community Forum!! I hope you have a great time interacting with other buyers and sellers, explore the different forums, & sharing your thoughts!!

When selling items it's important to have a well lit area selected, take pictures at different angles, provide a detailed description, indicate if your price is firm or negotiable, & answer any questions in a timely manner. If you're meeting up in person choose a location with a lot of people, be sure you & the buyer agree on the location & time, as well as amount (so the transaction can go as smoothly as possible).

Also, if you can, have someone with you when you meet people; especially when you don't know them. I hope these suggestions help you!!
Level 1

Tags (1)