Excited to get started

Highlighted
Level 1
Hi everyone!!!

I've been hip to OfferUp for a while now. I purchased a few things from here when I was preparing to have my son 2 years ago. I never knew how exciting it was to be on the other side!! I was hooked from my first sell.

I don't know if anyone has seen the show Girl Boss on Netflix, but I think that's where I'm headed. I've been trying to figure out what I've wanted to do for soooo long and I think this is it. It's a nice side hustle for now as I'm not nearly where I need to be to be able to quit my job, but I hope to one day be able to.

Please feel free to share any tips on how to be successful at this. I've been reading some of the older discussions and have seen some pretty good advice already. Also, check out my profile and feel free to give any feedback. My items are getting tons of views but not as many legit offers as I would like. I'm having trouble figuring out what the problem is.

Thabks!!!
2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Welcome, Girl Boss @kgalvin13!! (PS LOVED that show, so sad it got cancelled!!)

We have a couple blogs that will help get you started! 

Here's a guide

Tips

Rules

If you are responding to a person directly, remember to @ them, similar to Twitter. Let me know if you have questions! Happy to have you in the community Smiley Happy

Level 1
I was sad too. 🙁

Thanks @Mj_206 !!!