*Free" Don't ask must take all

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 3
When I'm browsing through Offer Up, I generally browse every field . When I get to the free section and I see a plastic bag, I usually click on it and see what's in it. When I find the seller posting, " DO NOT ASK JUST TAKE ALL" or "DONT ASK ITS FREE" etc... Etc.... It makes me feel very offended for some reason. It's almost like saying, " come pick up my trash we don't want these anymore, don't bug me with questions, it's free so just shut up and take it." If someone is generous to post their items for free because they don't need them anymore and they figure they can help someone else, that's awesome! When you want to get rid of your trash to someone else because you don't have or want to take the time to haul it off, it's almost like we know the difference by how you post your items. Please sellers, let's try not to make people feel like they are afraid to ask questions, just because it's free doesn't mean you have the upper hand on a buyer, or anyone. Nobody wants to pick up a bag if they have no clue what's in it. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 1
I agree, also in the "FREE" section people are posting their items marking their price as $0 and when I click on their item their description states that it is not free and to make an offer blah blah blah........ That is sooo irritating and annoying like can't they read or something?!!!!!!!!
4 REPLIES 4
Level 1
I agree, also in the "FREE" section people are posting their items marking their price as $0 and when I click on their item their description states that it is not free and to make an offer blah blah blah........ That is sooo irritating and annoying like can't they read or something?!!!!!!!!
Level 1
I agree ☝🏻
That is the most annoying thing and I see it all the time on here.
Tags (1)
Level 3
Almost as annoying as seeing something really neat in the free section and when u click on it,it says, "with purchase of blah blah blah"... Please!
Level 5
not q lie