Friday funnies

Level 9

@Jones68 well the topic is Friday funnies! So was it funny?

Gets my vote

Community Helper
@Woodguychris--Hahaha....just looking around....that's too funny!! 😀😁😉
Community Helper
@Jones68 @REMEMBRANCE @Woodguychris

As I was reading the different comments & jokes, you all ready made my day!! I was laughing so hard!! 😀😁😉😆
Community Helper
Happy to help... @Hi-there Smiley Wink
The pleasure is all mine!
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE OK you win your right!!!

Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE  @Woodguychris  @Hi-there  I took the kids to a petting zoo farm. It was a farm. They had a big big fish tank with chicken eggs in it. About 9 of them. All the kids and all the other kids who were just there like us. They had there little heads on the glass watching as one of the chicken eggs started to hatch. They were cheering the little chicken on. Come on! You can do it! He’s pecking his way out. The kids are cheering.  He finally gets out of the shell. The kids are going wild. Now, me with all my wisdom, I say, well, now you know where chicken nuggets come from. For about 3 seconds you could of heard a pin drop. All of a sudden you heard kids start crying! I tell you it was mayhem. All the mothers are looking at me like they wanted to kick my butt. I grabbed my grandkids and make a run for it. I was in deep trouble. Hey! I got out of dodge! Fast! Note to self, No jokes at kid farms! LOL!

Level 9

I tell you. Some people can’t take a joke. 

Community Helper
@Jones68--You have so much knowledge & great advice, but I knew reading half of the post where it was headed. Thanks so much for sharing because it's great the kids had a great time with the animals!!
Community Helper
@Jones68--I was laughing reading the post, but I knew right away where it was headed. Nonetheless you made me laugh!! 😀😁😉
Level 9

@Jones68  You mean old man you!!

I'm laughing my butt off! Are we going to hell?