Friday funnies

Level 9

@Woodguychris  @Hi-there  We may be going there. LOL! I bet if the mommy’s really looked at it, They would be thanking me. I just saved them thousands of dollars because now they don’t have to buy chicken nuggets anymore. I’m a hero! LOL!

Level 9

Hell! My grandkids didn’t care. They want the nuggets. 

Level 9

@Jones68 Have you ever seen the Utube video from How its Made showing how nuggets are made? You might never eat another one

Community Helper
LOLOL... Laughing outloud... 😆
I can actually see that happening @Jones68!
You are too much! Haha...
Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE  @Woodguychris  Never watched how nuggets are made but I think I was pretty close at the farm! LOL! @REMEMBRANCE  They ( The mommy’s) wanted to hurt me. I don’t know how many of them it would of took to kick my butt, But I knew how many they were going to use! LOL!

Level 9

@REMEMBRANCE @Jones68 me too! As Im ready the story it was like in my mind I was there with you @Jones68.  Good thing I wasn't, I would have been loosing it! With all those moms, I surely would have gotten hurt.

Level 9

@Jones68  That's a different show, that's called how its unmade!

Level 9

@Woodguychris  @REMEMBRANCE  It’s kind of hard to run laughing your butt off and with a bum leg. I made it back to truck. The grandkids want chick filet. Yes nuggets. They didn’t care. I believe they are used to me. 

Level 9

@Jones68  and on top of all this, you stayed on topic!

Level 9

@Woodguychris  I’m laughing so hard I’m crying. On topic.