Have you met someone here who went OUT OF THEIR WAY to be helpful (with/out an actual purchase?)

SOLVED
Level 1
You are good people 😎
Community Helper
@Jk4200--Hello & welcome to the OfferUp Community Forum!! I hope you have an opportunity to explore the different forums, & share your thoughts with us!!
Level 9
@REMEMBRANCE is a real life and very genuine person.... most people on here are not. There are creepers, thief’s, fake nice people and people that have zero personality on here.... offerup sucks! The internet sucks!
Community Helper
Hey there my "New" OU Friend,
@L11!
You are too kind... just buying, selling, and making some friends along the way!
Sooo love your upbeat personality... 🌹
Tags (1)
Level 9
@REMEMBRANCE I love you so much! Thank you for checking on me every day! We have never met and you know that I’m sick and your kindness hugs my soul💙 Thank you for the love and advice.
Highlighted
Community Helper
Hey gir!
@Alright
Everyone you meet in this lifetime is fighting a battle, in some way, shape or form.
So, being kind is always an individual daily choice...
I choose 💜 daily!
Take care my new OU friend, will be checking on you again soon. 😉
Level 1
Exactly! That was very nice of you to give her a heads up. Karma is going to award you with good not bad Karma lol 😊❤️
L11
Level 7
@Jk4200
Sounds like you too are pretty good peep! Take care & keep growing. Good to meet you! L11
L11
Level 7
@Alright
Can't go wrong with having a friend like REMEMBRANCE! She's genuine and very cool. She also picks up my Texas Slang of "GIR" & makes me laugh. I get the "being sick" & it's rougher for me too than regular healthy folks, so you've now made another friend that cares. Each day's a new beginning as I'm sure you already know. Hang tough! Hope today is a good one. L11
L11
Level 7
@Jessbonita
Good to meet you!!!!! Welcome to the "COMMUNE"! There are several good peeps here and some of us are becoming neat community member friends. Helping each other is super cool. REMEMBRANCE & I are pretty close but she gets around and loves to meet & make new friends too! Good luck and keep active here. L11