Have you met someone here who went OUT OF THEIR WAY to be helpful (with/out an actual purchase?)

SOLVED
Community Helper

You’re welcome @Walter1934 I couldn’t respond to you second private message, unless you tap on unignore in my response in my private message to you. I see my instructions worked. Lol I guess I’ll answering your questions here, yes I did see, also this being Nationwide forums yes everyone will see each other’s posts. You can only block private messages not posts in the forums. Like I said in my previous private message you can tap “Ignore” or “report” ounce you open unwanted private message. See you around the forums. Regards Hotrod

Level 9
@L11 omg I grew up in El Paso TX! I live in GA now.... I’m super southern 😂 I like your personality... wow these “more recent” members are so sweet 💙 I’m so loving this!!!!!! We’ve got a lot of very sweet people on here. I’m kinda like the bipolar member 😂 I have good and bad days. People usually put up with me though.
Level 6
I’m sorry that man scared the heck out of me I’ll undo it
I didn’t know he sent me a private message did he??
Community Helper

Totally understandable @Walter1934 I don’t think he sent you a private message you would see it as a notification in your private messages. The report you sent for review was from a inappropriate post in the forum not from a private message. That inappropriate post was removed so you should be good to go! See you around the forums. Regards Hotrod

Community Manager

This thread is about people going out of their way to be helpful.

In NO way is this helpful. I will address this further when I have more time. 

Level 6
Thank-you again, and again,
Highlighted
Community Helper

Your welcome anytime @Walter1934 don’t worry Mj_206 Community Manager post was in response to another persons posts that were removed. Hey you have a great evening! Regards Hotrod

Level 1
If someone is interested in something I have on hold or just sold. I tell them about other posts for the same thing to help someone one else make a sell. I hope others do the same for me.
I actually gave a couple who is expecting along with their item which was a pair of crib shoes back $5 told them that now their baby has money for his piggy bank and shoes for his little piggies
Level 9
@Hanmeupzthrfts Bless your sweet soul💙 small acts of kindness are sometimes life changing. God bless you. (Sorry if I offend people by saying that) I had my daughter at 19yrs old... $5 was a lot to me at that time. I think we will all be rewarded for being nice in the end. That was so kind of you.