Have you met someone here who went OUT OF THEIR WAY to be helpful (with/out an actual purchase?)

SOLVED
Community Helper
@sober4ever22810--Hello & welcome to the OfferUp Community Forum!! Have a great time interacting with others, & sharing your thoughts!!
Community Manager

@sober4ever22810 @Joeshmoe42o I have epilepsy too!! Seizures SUCK! 

L11
Level 8
@Alright
No gang membership 4 me. I'm surrounded by gangster wanna be''s...if they only knew. Just a nice, quiet, friendly, peaceful and healthy life these days are my desires. That REBEL stuff caused me too much grief and way too many bad choices. But go on wit your bad self my girl. Live life! Love ya....L11
L11
Level 8
@Alright
😻FIREBALL
LUV U 2 baby brat! Going out of my way to stay on topic.....😮L11
Level 1
I wish I had an experience of that sort

Ever.
KC1
Level 5
I had a very nice man that delivered a new shopping cart to me at a very good price, now he didn't have to deliver it to me, its my job to pick up the shopping cart. Well I made it my business to tip him. And I also purchased another shopping cart from him. A friend of mine wanted on. And I tip him again. When people go out of there way for you I believe treat people how you like to be treated.
A beautiful thing, there are so many nice people out and about
Level 1
I just want to say that I don't think the world is negitive or bad. It's just the bad **bleep** that we hear about the most
Level 1
I was tired of having to let alot of good deals on motorcycles go due to me waiting for taxes, then I stated my problem to a young man who was willing to hold the bike a week so I may buy it ! He didn't have to but it was his humility that shows you , there is good in this world n we need alot more of it!! Thanks Raymond!!
Highlighted
Level 3
I just put the hammer down on a scammer and then made it public, filed charges and got my Apple Watch back. I let this site know and the others as well. I tracked his name, address etc and posted it and why