Have you met someone here who went OUT OF THEIR WAY to be helpful (with/out an actual purchase?)

SOLVED
Level 3
Is it just me or wasn't this supposed to be about "other" people who did good deeds? Don't think the original post's author meant for this to turn into a bragging fest.
Highlighted
Level 1
I wish that was the case I am new to this offer up and was told to send money to Walmart and my stuff would be shipped he picked up the money and now won’t answer me. Beware is there someone to report this person too
Please let me know
Thanks. I havent giving up there is some awesome people
Level 3
That's very well said I feel the same way
That is how most people used to be until kindness gets mistaken for a weakness.
Level 1
Surely, there are Diamonds amongst us. The message hidden here is to pay it forward. Touching one ❤ at time.
Community Helper
@Khalifa--Hello and welcome to the OfferUp Community Forums!! I hope you have a great time interacting with others, exploring the different forums, & spreading your words of positivity!! Thanks so much!!
Level 3
Thank you
Level 3
I just spent the weekend chasing a scammer who used a fraudulent card for the Apple Watch. I was able to stop the shipping at UPS in Ky before it could get to NY. I filed complaints with NYPD precinct using and verified the physical address and filed with my local law enforcement. Since I do this too I tracked down every IP address, server MEID, Router IP and tower to within 30 feet.
I texted him with where he was just about every hour and told him to contact me before my associates contacted him.
I had a reply in seconds. I want what I lost in shipping rush delivery back. I’m curious to see how this plays out
Level 3
Gotta love the south y’all. Been down here in one state or the other my entire life.
Level 3
Thats refreshing to see that after dealing with all the riff raff garbage.