Have you met someone here who went OUT OF THEIR WAY to be helpful (with/out an actual purchase?)

SOLVED
Community Helper
Welcome to the Community forums
@Weldcore
Level 1
What a great story to take the time to share! I truly believe, above all else, people and relationships matter the most. Everything else is temporary.
That actually gave me chills...which I only get if I hear of something special....that's great. I try to go out of my way all day for whomever crosses into my path. Not always worth the effort. But if I don't then I feel like I didn't do my best
Do honest and real. l live by that saying. Actually both of them....
Community Helper
@Halazgraffix--Hello & welcome!! It's great that you go out of your way to help others!! Continue to share your thoughts and experiences!! Welcome!!
Had a gentleman talking to me on OFFERUP about 1 of my sports cards when he was just getting out of work, told me he got in his car & was dead . I asked where he was only 2 towns away so made arrangements to go jump start his car /// with how much tow CO’S charge now ( I used to run 1) after I got his car started tried to hand me $$$$ even myself being disabled I would not take his $$$ , told him to invest IT IN AAA I now have a friend I talk to @ least 3-4 times a week
Level 1
I bought 3 ps4 games from a fellow got home and noticed that the 3rd game was not working so i called him back thinking he wasnt gona answer me anymore. But to my surprise he answered told me to meet him in the same place we met and he would swap it out for me plus give me another game for the inconvenience. Not only that but i was running late do to rain he sat there and waited 30min. Extra for me to get there and still aproach me telling me he was sorry that yhe game didnt work. Ao i told him what that meant to me by doing what he did and that he was a good man. Ita nice to know that there is good people out there.
Excuse my gramar.
Community Helper
@VJohnny12--Hello & thank you so much for sharing your story!! It helps us all remember that there are really great people out there who not only have the best intentions, but when there's a mishap we do our best to reach a resolution. What an awesome experience!! Thank you!!
Level 3

Everyone is so kind and I thank you for all for your kind words 😌

Community Helper
@NeverUsed--Hello & welcome!! I love your positivity shared throughout the forums!! Thanks so much!!