Hello everyone. Great to be here.

SOLVED

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Helper
@Whitenoize--Hello & welcome to the OfferUp Community Forum!! I hope you have an amazing time interacting with other buyers and sellers, along with community members, share your thoughts and expiences, & provide feedback to help others!! Also when communicating with others, include @ along with their name so they can receive the message & respond promptly. Welcome!!
6 REPLIES 6
Level 1
Hi. I'm Mark. How's it going? I'm new to this group but been using the app for yrs. Nice to meet you.
Community Helper
@Marciarood4--Hello & welcome to the OfferUp Community Forum!! I hope you take the time to explore the different forums, share your thoughts and ideas, & provide insight to other buyers and sellers!! Thank you!!
Community Helper
@Whitenoize--Hello & welcome to the OfferUp Community Forum!! I hope you have an amazing time interacting with other buyers and sellers, along with community members, share your thoughts and expiences, & provide feedback to help others!! Also when communicating with others, include @ along with their name so they can receive the message & respond promptly. Welcome!!
Hello
Community Helper
@Travisb--Hello & welcome to the OfferUp Community Forum!!
Level 1

Thank you very much for all your help and support I hope to hear from you and others