Hello everyone

SOLVED

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Helper
@Bchin02--Hello & welcome to the OfferUp Community Forum!! I hope you have a great time interacting with other buyers and sellers along with community members, share your thoughts and expiences, as well as providing feedback to others!! Welcome!!
12 REPLIES 12
Level 9
🙋‍♂️
Community Helper
@Bchin02--Hello & welcome to the OfferUp Community Forum!! I hope you have a great time interacting with other buyers and sellers along with community members, share your thoughts and expiences, as well as providing feedback to others!! Welcome!!
Level 3
Welcome 😀
Community Helper
@Bchin02 let me be one of the first to welcome you to the OfferUp Community forum,

Bchin02 glad you’re joining us. See you around the forum. 😎🇬🇧🔚
Level 1
Hi, looking for answers as to why on numerous occassions OfferUp has deducted $1.99 from my checking account without reposting my item. Sometimes I will repostvthe items myself & sometimes I will pay $1.99;to have it reposted, howeverbon numerous occassions they have failed to repost but deducted the $1.99, one occassion being right now. I am really feeling scammed.
Hello @Phase2 the 1.99 doesn't repost your item it only bumps it to the top of the page for a short time. It's not the same as promoting where it leaves the item at the top of the page for a certain amount of time. Hope that helps explain.
Level 1
Hi!
Level 1
Hello 😁😁
Level 1
Hello 😁😁