Helping out someone in need

SOLVED
Level 1

Tags (1)
Level 9
You're Welcome @tinabulll. Do you finds what you needs?
Hopefully nobody did take offense because I know a lot of people say don't do it your own horn do good and don't boast. I agree with that to a degree but your situation is not only inspiring but if it's saved one person or help somebody's perspective change it's worth it 10 times over. I hope you're still alive and well. Thank you for your story and for your kindness to the your community. Everybody should always keep a hand out to help somebody around them we are the human race we are what we are. Help, do what you can, Don't be a **bleep**. and the thing that I and everybody has been taught since day one treat others as you would want to be treated yourself. I myself gave something to somebody in need the other day that I wanted to keep but they needed it more. There is a reward even if it's just the feeling that you are rewarded alone.
Level 1
Hello.. My name... Ms.Moore , in less than 48hrs.a disabled and terrified mother of a 17yr.old daughter also with mental and. Emotional problems...and a 16yr old service dog retired w/cancer, my service ..and other emotional support animals..are being racailly and rapidly evicted to the street... Found today was racially set up by land lord , three dirty lawyers , a dirty ispe tor a dirty caseworker ,dirty supervisor, and HEAD OF ENACTED "* PEIRCE COUNTY HOUSING ATHORITY"*....LAST WENESDAY WAS WORKING W/A SECRECT SPECIAL SOURCE ..FOUND TO DISCOVER... MY " NEW"SEC8 PAPERS NO GOOD EITHER... TODAY OUR LAWYER AND HIS LAWYERS CUT OUT...GOT 2PAGE THREAT MOVE OUT RIGHT NOW ...OR ILL WIPE OUT .... YOUR SEC.8 FOR EVER.... AND KEEP YOU AND CHILD "* HOMELESS FOREVER....!!!?!?!!!!!!!OR "*.....!!!!?!!!!!!! OR SILENT.....#3...."GIVE ME $3,000YOU OWEE EVEN AFTER SEC.8SAID NO MORE MONEY AFTER EVICT PROCESS....HE SAID GIVE ME 3,300 OR I'LL KEEP YOU HOMELESS BUT SEC8IS DOCTORED RACAIL FOR HIM THROUGH WHOLE CASE FOUND OUT AFTER DIRTY INSPECTION AND PAPERS.....NOW 39 HRS..... SEC8FEDERAL LAW IF SHERIFFS EVEN APPEAR TO PROPERTY TO EVICT...OUR SEC.8IS ALSO GONE FOR EVER...NO ONE ....ANY WHERE INSIDE THIS COUNTY SEEMS TO CARE ABOUT THE INJUSTICE ALL THIS CRUELTY CAUSES TO YOUR SOUL WHEN THE WORLD BELIEVES THAT YOU AND YOUR CHILD DONT BELONG ON THE "*PLANET"* OUT OF OLD... STUPID...!!!!!NOTIONS.....!!!!!!THAT ARE NEVER TRUE TO START WITH.... WE NEED HELP.....PLEASE......I HABE A SMALL PROBLEM , ALL WE HAVE NOW IS OUR AMINALS PLEASE THEESE ANIMALS ARE THE "* ONLY "* EMOTIONAL SUPPORT. AND"*FAMILY"*WE HAVE LEFT TO CLING TO .... MY DAUGHTER AND I ARE ALSO "*THE "*ONLY"* LIVING SERVIVORS OF OUR SIDE... I HAVE 4 SMALL ANIMALS I "*MEED EMERGENCY CAGES ASAP ....I HAVE 2MANECOON KITTENS, A "*16YR OLD CALICO, AND A SMALL JACK-CHAWAHWAH MIX.. FOR MY KITTIES.. WOULD LIKE BIG ENOUGH CAGES SO WHEN HAVE TO BE CAED THEY CAN DO A LITTLE STRETCH AMF PLAY THEESE ARE DEMSTIC CATS, VERY DIFFERENT , VERY HIGHWIRED LEASJ TRAINED AND WORKED LIKE ADULT TIGERS....IF THEY GO TO POUND ..WPULD BE KILLED, AND CANT RE HOME.... PLEASE SOME ONE HELP .,.... DAUGHER AND I DISABLED CANT PAY MUCH BUT..ANY HELP IS GREATLY GREATFULLY ACCEPTED 253 999 7334 OR E MAIL audrieperez123@gmail.com please watch our facebook page also....HAVING TO SET UP A GO FUNDME ACCOUNT ...I HAVE HEART ISSUSES AND DIABETES AND BI POLAR AND SEVRE PSTSD ALSO MY DAUGHTER SEC8, LANDLORD, LAWYERS, AND "* "*ALL PEIRCE COUNTY OFFICAILS"* TPLD US SUSH ...AFTER PEIRCE COUNTY SHEIFFS STORMED IN MY HOME ILLEAGALLY 2016. DONT EVEN HAVE HOTEL MONEY WERE "NOT "*THIS COUNTY "*OUR "* ANIMALS TO THEIR ONLY FAMILY WE HQVE LEFT IN THE WHOLE PLANET....!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!THIS ALREADY STOLE EVERYTHING........ THEY STOLE US **bleep** IT.....

I understand the means of helping somebody in need very well I am remission of cancer right now a lot of my items are sold to help pay for surgeries is very scary when cancer hits I'm a Survivor so far and I will help whoever needs it no matter what kind of illness or situation I'll do my best!
I understand helping somebody in need regardless of the situation I am in remission of cancer no matter what the situation will there be an illness or any other trials and tribulations I do my best to help anyone!
Well said a small act of kindness goes along way!!! Just think if your child needed help or grandmother or your parents you would hope someone would help them .The immense good feeling you get really brightens your day.Be the change you wish to see in this world 🌎
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @Pirateslair! I love your positive energy! Smiley Happy

OfferUp employee
Highlighted
Level 9
We all should show kindness to all human beings. All situations treat kindly and hope people will do more toward to helps needs individuals for better Community and for better place to live. Why should you helps? Because people care for each other well being. We all at some points in life needs helps wishes someone had being there to helps us out. Just paving the way toward good, you will find peace, love, happiness, felts good, and up lift human spirit. Thank you for those who's care, and helps those in needs bottom of my heart. Kept up the good works you're aswsome.