Helping out someone in need

SOLVED
Highlighted
Level 1
Yes, Thanks so much !!! Sizes are 6-7x girls and also size 8/9 girls along with size XL/ 14/16 girls plus and last size 16/17 Junior's or XL Plus for my 16 year old.
Level 1
Ok, well Thank You so much for the Welcome in me joining this forum. It's very nice to meet you as well !!!
Community Helper
@MROSS5048-&You're very welcome!! Let us know how we can help you!!
Community Helper
@MROSS5048--Thank you for the information. Where are you located? State?
Community Helper
@MROSS5048--Also, in your neighborhood, do you have a salvation army or Goodwill? Sometimes they have items they disperse to community members.
Hello, I read your ad only cause I'm wanting a scooter so bad. I like free and so forth and I'm not a thief, so it takes forever sometimes for my manifesting button to work!! Anyway, I really wanted you to google and read about Thieves Oil Blend, recipe,. Cancer. Only if you want to take your life back... Cause it's real OK. Good luck to you and everyone else who tries it!!
Tags (4)
I am in Pleasant Hill and what I don't use I will pass forward...
925@@436@@7296
Janine
I am in Pleasant Hill and what I don't use I will pass forward.....
Community Helper
-Ciao' @CLEAN-IT925-
---Welcome to the OfferUp Community Forums---
-You sound like a "Kindhearted"
individual... Thank you for "Passing It Forward" 👍😊
*Please remember no personal information may be posted*
I am currently in need and have reached out to churches, shelters, and food banks but everyone's suggestions fall short because not only am I disabled with no transportation, I have a disease called Hashimoto's disease, meaning I'm unable to be in sunlight. Zero tolerance to any heat. So I have desperately trying to sell something so I may get some food, which right now I am nearly at nothing and have 2 more weeks til payday. I was unable to buy food this month due to having my purse stolen last month and my phone went with it. I cannot be without a phone with my health issues so had to buy a phone over groceries. These circumstances are not common for me, and I am not seeking pity or a free handout, but sometimes no matter the effort the local resources are not viable options. Now I have phone but no food and trying to sell items without options of bumps or promotions. I've never felt so defeated....
Tags (1)